Welcome to the FossaMail homepage!
FossaMail is an Open Source, Mozilla Thunderbird-based mail, news and
chat client for Windows, brought to you by the Pale Moon
developer (and therefore not affiliated with the Mozilla Corporation).
It is an optimized and reconfigured re-build of Mozilla Thunderbird ESR.
- Is built from source with compiler optimizations geared towards
an as stable and smooth operation of the client as possible (Pale Moon-alike optimizations).
- Uses its own profile folder on your system. This means it will
not interfere with existing Thunderbird installations.
The default profile location is %APPDATA%\FossaMail
- Should be compatible with all Thunderbird add-ons and plugins.
- Is available in 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions.
with an optional calendar/organizer add-on (Lightning) that will allow
it to be used in a Microsoft Outlook style information manager fashion.
- Windows Vista or above (Windows XP is not supported)
- A processor with SSE2 support
- Sufficient hard drive space to install and store your e-mail and
- An internet connection ;-)
Current version: 24.7.0
Both the program (32-bit and 64-bit) and the lightning add-on are available from FOSSHub:
Support for FossaMail is provided by the Pale Moon community. You can discuss bugs, give
feedback and ask for support on the Pale Moon forum. You may also want to check out the Mozilla help pages for Thunderbird for general use questions.